Saturday, March 21, 2015

Fourth Empties Post! :)

Hello everyone :)

It's that time of the year. I've got my first Empties post this year. I have done around 3 posts already. You can always check them out here - first, second and third posts. So technically this is the 4th Empties post that i'm doing on my blog. Hehe. I hope that you girls enjoy seeing what products that I've used up over some time. Let's jump right in. All in all i have 10 products to show. 





This is one of my favourite hand moisturizer of all time. It used to be the only thing that i will use on my hands. I'm serious. It's cheap but works like a dream. It keeps your hands soft, well-moisturized and yet it does not leave any sticky, greasy feeling on your hands. Everyone needs this on their office desk. Heck, we all know how freaking cold an office environment can be. So yeah. This products will keep those dry hands in check. 

Verdict? 

I will definitely buy it again in the future. But for now, i just got the Rosken Dry Skin moisturizer and it is the bomb.com. So i'm currently obsessed with that. Haha. But yeah, i will definitely repurchase this Nivea hand cream.



People always compliment my hair. And this is the reason why. This is the best HAIR PRODUCT I've ever used. Better than any Redken hair products that I've ever used. I first got to know about this serum from my friend Soobrinah and I've never looked back. I think i finished up like 4 bottles of this serum already. And one bottle can last up to like 6 months of usage. I wash my hair once in every 2 days. This is the serum that i will use after towel drying my hair. It makes such a difference if and when i don't use this serum. 

Verdict?

Of course i will repurchase this serum. I already have a back up at home. I even keep one bottle in my JB house too for  me to use when i'm there. Haha. I managed to convert my mum and baby sister to use this for their hair as well. So yeah, i will be repurchasing this serum FOREVER. Lol.

3) SilkyGirl Precision Liquid Eyeliner in Black


This is my holy grail eyeliner for a winged out look. Any of you having problem in doing the wing of your eyeliner, this is your answer. Buy this eyeliner and try it. This eyeliner is the eyeliner which taught me how to do a winged out eyeliner look. It's a felt tip applicator which makes it super easy for beginners to use as well. Plus, it's only RM 18.90. Another drugstore goodie that was introduced to me by my university best friend. Hehee. 

Verdict?

Yes, of course. I will repurchase this sucker forever and ever. I think i've bought like 10 of these eyeliners already. Coz i've been using it since my university days! Still in love with this eyeliner. Seriously girls, go out and buy this awesome sauce eyeliner. 

4) Revlon Colorstay Concealer in #05 Medium Deep


I liked this concealer for under my eyes area. It's doesn't crease too much. It's quite long wearing as well. Plus, it's more towards the inexpensive side. I like that it is in a liquid form and it comes with a doe-foot applicator. So it's easy to apply. 

Verdict?

Hmmmm i don't know. Currently, I've reverted to using my old time favourite Benefit's Boi-Ing Concealer. So i want to finished that up first. I also still have my NYX full coverage concealer to use up. So maybe i won't be repurchasing this in the near future. 

5) Essence I <3 Extreme Mascara


I hated this mascara. The brush is too big and the formula is just bad. This is a very cheap product. So maybe that's why the quality is really bad. Plus, the mascara dried up really fast. 

Verdict?

Heck no! I ain't repurchasing this product. N to the O.



I really like this lip liner but it finishes soooo fast! That's why i don't like retractable lip products. Before you know it, it's gone. I don't think it came with a lot of product to begin with. I don't know why, Sephora Malaysia doesn't carry the wooden Lip Pencils of NYX anymore. So silly. Those were amazing.

Verdict?

Well, i guess so. Coz i really love the colour of it. Or maybe i should try to find a dupe for this shade. Hahaa. 

7) The Body Shop Vanilla Bliss Body Polish



This is an amazing body polish that i love. I bought it during one of the Christmas collection that The Body Shop came up with. It has an amazing scent and the scrub was awesome. Too bad that this is limited edition thought. I've been using it sparingly and finally the day has came where it has finished. Boohoo! 

Verdict?

I would love to repurchase it if i could. But it is limited edition. So yeah. We just gotta move on and look for a better body polish that isn't limited edition.



This was my holy grail foundation before i tried the Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + foundation. Anyhow, it is still amazing. It is a medium coverage foundation which is really good since you can build it up. It is also available at any Estee Lauder counters in Malaysia. It's quite pricey though. Estee Lauder is expensive anyways.

Verdict?

Yes, maybe when i'm done with my other foundations? Currently i have a tonne of foundations. So i'm on a "no buy" journey for makeup. Definitely in the future i would be repurchasing it though. 

9) Garnier Pure Active Fruit Energy Energizing Facial Form


I love this facial form! It's amazing. It's smells wonderful. Plus, it is also inexpensive. I do still favour the L'Oreal White Perfect facial form more because that actually removes makeup as well. This facial form doesn't. So make sure you girls use a makeup remover before washing your face with this. Don't expect this facial form to take off the makeup. That isn't going to work. It claims to fight acne. But that, i'm not too sure of.

Verdict?

Yes, i would repurchase this facial form just to test it out even more. See if it really prevents acne on your face. Plus, i like to have 2 or 3 different types of facial form in my bathroom. Haha. 



I can't not have the Bobbi Brown Color Corrector when i'm doing my makeup. This is a must-have item for girls with undereye circles or if you want to cover up any pimple marks that are very prominent. This is the key to having flawless face. So yeah. I think I've used up like 5 of these. I do use it up quite fast. Wish Bobbi Brown would make these correctors slightly bigger.

Verdict?

Yes, yes and YES. I will repurchase this color corrector. Even though it is expensive - RM 98! Oh well. As long as it is an awesome product. 

And we have reached the end of the post! 

Till the next post then.

Thank you for reading! 

XOXO

6 comments:

  1. Is the color corrector from Bobbi Brown good ? Does it creases and is it obvious or easily blendable ? I got the MAC Color Corrector duo (liquid) but they are terrible !

    Dini - http://wishedchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the bobbi brown color corrector is amazing. And it's easy to blend. It doesn't crease if you set it properly with powder. Omg, but i love those MAC Color Corrector Duo. I just got it. And so far i've been in love with it :O Shocking that you don't like it though...

      Delete
    2. Well it creases like crazy , I stopped using it after a couple of uses ! Doesn't it crease on you ?

      Delete
    3. It doesn't crease on me. You do know you have to set it with some kind of powder right? Maybe try to set it with the Inglot Mattifying powder?

      Delete
  2. haha! I've given up on empties.. Switching between products so much, I rarely finish them =/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :D true! But i do still finish up products that i like :) Especially eyeliner and moisturizers! Those finish so fast :O

      Delete