Friday, April 17, 2015

25 Random Things About Me :) (Yay, It's My 200th Post!)

Hello my fellow beautiful people!

Can you believe it? I've already wrote like 199 posts here on my blog. My goodness. I feel like it was just yesterday since i wrote my 100th post on my blog. So like last time, i wanna do a different post on my blog whenever i reach these milestones. I know that i don't really reveal anything much about myself on my blog. So i thought maybe i will do a slightly more personal post every time reach these milestones just so that you guys can get to know me more as a person. Instead of just being known as that random girl that does beauty reviews. Therefore, today i am going to list down 25 random things about me. Hehe. 

1. I love sushi. Sushi is my guilty pleasure and it is also my comfort food. I just love that spiciness that the wasabi gives you. You feel me? :P My favourite sushi restaurant is Sushi King. It's inexpensive and tasty! 

2. I am a huge fan of Action Movies. Most people when they look at me, they always assumed that i like romantic chic lit movies. And i am like 'bitch, whaaaa'. Ain't nobody got time for all these mushy mushy romance. I wanna see Jason Statham kill bad guys and Tom Cruise solving a mission! 

3. I love to write short stories. I used to write loads of short stories during my school days for my baby sister, Baby Teetu, to read. I find that as a way to channel my thoughts and dreams. After all, anything is possible in a story that you are narrating. It's all in your hands. 

4. I love fashion as much as makeup. Most people just think that i am all about makeup and makeup and makeup. No, my friend. I LOVE clothes. I am that girl who always say that i have nothing to wear yet i don't have enough space in my cupboard to fit all my numerous dresses, skirts, leggings and t-shirts. Forever 21 is my favourite hangout spot :P

5. I am a self-proclaimed Daddy's Little Girl. I love my daddy :)

6. I practically memorized the entire dialogue of the movie Mean Girls. That is my Favourite movie of all time!

7. I like black hair. I know what you guys are thinking 'Errrr didn't you just dyed your hair?' Yes, i did. After SOOO long. Just coz i wanted a change. And guess what? I regretted it the minute i stepped out of the salon. So yeah. I'm just waiting for the right time to dye it black again.

8. I LOVE dogs! Dogs are my passion. Whenever i see a dog walking around in my residential area, i feel the urge to just kidnap them and make it my own dog just coz my daddy is against me to get a dog. He thinks it's too much work. Nevermind, one day i shall have my own dog :)

9. My close girlfriends and i formed this group called the 'Honey Bunnies'. And yup, that's a group's name. Shout out to my high school babes! They are the best friends any girl can ever have.

10. I hate durians. Other Malaysian people think i am weird because of this point.

11. I have a talent in baking cakes and cookies. My signature butter cake is the bomb. And i'm not kidding.

12. I was a geek in high school. I wore braces and glasses. Plus, i was really quiet.

13. I have a compulsive behaviour to always wash my hands. Sometimes at work, i'll go to the washroom just to wash my hands even though i hadn't touch anything dirty.

14. I still have my Barbie doll collection from when i was a kid. 

15. I love God. I know that God exist and it is such a nice feeling when you feel that God has got your back.

16. I can never straighten my hair. No matter what techniques i try, i don't know how to straighten and keep my hair straight for a day.

17. I am a hardcore Arjun Rampal and Ranbir Kapoor fan. Especially Arjun Rampal. He is like the most hottest guy in the whole wide universe *drools*

18. I am 164cm. So that makes me tall for a Malaysian girl.

19. My favourite ice cream is from Baskin Robbins and it's called Pralines and Cream. It used to be Hokey Pokey. But i haven't seen Hokey Pokey in ages. So i assumed it was discontinued :(

20. I named my pink coloured Hyundai i10 car, Cleo. Cleo Baby to be exact.

21. I dislike tattoos on men and women. It's just not something that i fancy. But my 3 best friends all have a tattoo. So i only like theirs! Hehe.

22. I love my long hair. It's always been long ever since i was 11 years old. I can't ever imagine myself with short hair. Though, sometimes i do feel that it might look nice. But -- i'll never cut my hair. I know myself too well.

23. I am a kindergarten dropout. Lol, apparently i didn't like my new class teacher during the second semester.

24. I've been in a car accident twice. Both are apparently my fault according to the police. Oh well. They decreased my summons anyways. Thank you, police guy!

25. I get cold very very easily. That's why i hate the cold environment. I sleep with my aircondition at 27 degrees. I even get cold in the mall. And mind you, Malaysia is a hot country. Most of the people here are always hot. So they appreciate the air cond. But not for me. Maybe it's coz i get frozen everyday at work. Seriously, my office is like an igloo.

Anyways, those were the few random things about me. I will do another post like this as soon as i hit my 300th post. So that's all for now. Thank you so much for supporting my blog and reading all the posts that i put out. Remember, you can always comment below or email me any blog post or product reviews that you wanna see. I always want to please you all.



I love you all.

Lots of love from me! <3

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. It's good to know more about the person behind the beauty reviews :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your 200th post!! Good to know about you! p.s. you're gorgeous!! I will be more than happy if you could check out my beauty blog too! http://rhemaglitz.blogspot.com/ ❤ xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I will check your blog out too! xoxo

      Delete