Thursday, April 23, 2015

Current Skincare Routine at Night - 2015

Hello girls!

Today seems like the most perfect day for some skincare update right? :) I love skincare as much as makeup. I always feel that you have to take care of your skin at all times. Especially if you wear makeup on a daily basis. You really need to remove all that makeup properly so that your pores are not clogged and you wont get pimples or acne. Nobody wants pimples and acne. Trust me, that's like my biggest phobia because i used to have pimples in university. Thank god it's gone. Roaccutane is my life saver, i tell you. People may say negative stuff about Roaccutane, but it is the only product that works to clear up your face. Anyways, we are not going to be talking about that today. Today, i am going to share with you girls my latest skincare routine at night.



Obviously your night time skincare regime is going to be different from your day time regime. Just because during the day you might be wearing makeup and at night is whereas you wanna heavily moisturize your face. So yeah. Let's jump right in! :)

1) L'Oreal White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milky Foam



I start by washing my face with the L'Oreal White Perfect Purifying & Brightening Milky foam cleanser. Prior to that, of course i have already wiped off my makeup with the Simple Makeup Wipes. I like this cleanser because it removes any traces of makeup which was not removed by my makeup wipe. Plus, it forms up nicely and doesn't leave any residue on your face. 

2) Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Mulberry Foaming Scrub



Then i use my trusty Neutrogena scrub to exfoliate my face. I don't do this everyday. Maybe once in 2 days just to make sure my face is nice and smooth. Plus this scrub makes my face look more radiant and brighter. It really does. Even my dad likes this scrub. And usually he doesn't give a shit about skincare and stuff. Haha. 

3) Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel



After all that, i will dry my face with a face towel. Gently press your towel on your face. Don't rub as it will cause your skin to be inflamed. Then i put the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel on my face. Just a thin layer would do. This moisturizer is to prep your skin to absorb the next products that you are going to put on your face.

4) Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector



After that, i apply a thin layer of the Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector. This serum is the bomb.com. To me this is the best dark spot corrector that I've ever used. it significantly reduced all the dark spots on my face which i used to have after my Roaccutane treatment. It evened out my skin so nicely. My skintone is more even and just radiant. Seriously girls, if you have uneven skintone on your face, get this Clinique Even Better Clinical Dark Spot Corrector and notice the great difference in your skin after 2 weeks. 

5) Clinique Even Better Brightening  Moisture Gel Cream




You may have guessed by now that i am a fan of the Clinique Even Better skincare line. I think all their products are awesome. So after using the corrector, i will use the Clinique Even Better Brightening Moisture Gel Cream. This cream is a moisturizer that will unsure that your skin doesn't get damaged or darkened by the sun again. It's a preventive measure to protect your skin. And plus, this cream gives an awesome moisturizing feel to your skin. 

6) Dermalogica Age Reversal Complex



So with that, my skin major products are done. During the night, the eye cream that i prefer to use is the Dermalogica Age Reversal Complex. This will lighten any dark circles around your eyes and to also diminish any fine lines around the eye area.

7) Benzac AC 5% Benzoyl Peroxide



After putting on my eye cream, i will apply the Benzac AC 5% Benzoyl Peroxide on any pimples that i have. IF i have any la. If i don't, then i'll skip this step. Hehe. Usually i only get one or two pimples during that time of the month. 

8) Nivea Pure & Natural Olive & Lemon lip balm



And to finish off my skincare routine at night, i'll apply the Nivea Pure & Natural Olive & Lemon lip balm generously on my lips to keep them hydrated all night long. Ain't nobody wants no crusty lips. Plus, i'll be wearing lipstick the next day for work. So i wouldn't want my lips to be dry. This Nivea lip balm is awesome as it hydrates your lips so well. 

So that's it. After all these steps, i'll lay on my bed and watch some YouTube videos before saying goodnight and calling it a day! GOODNIGHT peeps! :) Imma go and sleep now. 

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Loreal facewash has too much chemicals that r harmful. i wouldnt recomend it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh really? I had no idea! :O I must do some research now...

      Delete