Friday, April 10, 2015

Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in #225 Rosewine

Hello my pretty readers! :)

Today i have a pleasant surprise for my drugstore brand lovers. I have found a drugstore lipstick range which is amazing! It's from the one and only Revlon. Hehe. I always thought that Revlon had nice foundations. Especially for darker skin girls. But apparently their lipsticks are the bomb too. I'm talking about their Revlon Super Lustrous Lipsticks. BUT i only like the creme formula lipsticks. I do not like the 'Shine' formula. Or the 'Pearl' formula or even their 'Matte' formula to be honest. The creme formula lipsticks feel amazing!



I bought the Revlon Rosewine lipstick a few weeks ago. The lipstick came to about RM 30 after a discount. I got mine from Parkson. Usually Revlon Lipsticks at the drugstores are always sold out. You need to visit your nearest Parkson to get your hands on these lipsticks. So anyways, the price of these lipsticks are so inexpensive. Obviously they don't have a large range or colours like MAC or Bobbi Brown but the limited shades that they have are all pretty. I have around 6 Revlon lipsticks all together. And yet i wanna buy more!



So Revlon Rosewine is a beautiful medium red lipstick. it's definitely not a bright red lipstick at all. It's a more wearable medium red lipstick. It is a gorgeous warm tone muted red lipstick which will look nice on all skintone. But it's gonna look different on everybody. For fair skin girls, this might actually look like a nice (sort of) medium bright red lipstick. The formula is amazing. It doesn't dry out the lips at all. I don't bother using a lip balm before i apply this lipstick. Since it's a creme formula, it does transfer if you were to drink from a glass or the straw of your drink.



The formula of the lipstick is opaque and very pigmented. It's not sheer. But of course if you don't want a super thick opaque colour pay off on your lips, you can just lightly dab the lipstick on your lips and then use your finger to spread the colour. Here is a close up of my lips with the Rosewine lipstick on.



It is also quite long lasting. I would say that it lasted 4 hours on my lips without any touch ups. You definitely need to touch up your lips after every meal though. Below is a swatch of the lipstick on my hands.



And here is a picture of me rocking Revlon Rosewine. How do you girls think it looked? Yay or Nay? Personally i love it! I give this lipstick a 9.5/10.



And that's all girls. Till the next post then.

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment