Saturday, April 11, 2015

Sephora Haul !

Hey girls :)

Today i have another haul to share with you all. This time, it's a haul from Sephora. I've been doing a lot of shopping before the GST was implemented. So these are the stuff that i got in the last 2 months. I hope you girls like reading this kinda posts. However, i don't think there will be any haul posts for awhile because i'm trying to use up all my cosmetics before actually buying new ones. So yeah. Keeping it real, girls. Let's jump right in. 



1) NYX Shine Killer



I've tried this primer and it is supposed to mattify your face. However, this product makes my face even more oilier. Epic fail, man! And it's supposed to be the "Shine Killer". I even tested it by only using it on half of my face (the right side) and at the end of the day, the right side of my face was significantly oilier than my left side. So yeah. I would not recommend the product to anybody. Except maybe if you have super dry skin. You might like this. Otherwise, stay clear of this product. 




I heard a lot of good stuff being mentioned about this foundation. And i would say that this foundation will work amazingly on people with normal skin. Skin that is not dry or oily. It does photographs nicely since it doesn't have any spf. But of course if you are going to wear it during the day, use a sunscreen underneath it. The price of it is expensive. It's about RM 185. But they do have a wide colour selection so for my darker girls out there, you will be able to find your perfect shade there. 

3) Tarte Gifted Mascara



This mascara looks like the bomb.com. I LOVE Tarte's mascaras. Especially the Light, Camera & LASHES one. That is my holy grail mascara. It makes your eye lashes look naturally full. So, that is why i wanted to try out this new Tarte Gifted mascara. I still haven't tried it yet just because i'm trying to finish up my old mascara before opening a new one. After all, mascaras dries up very fast. But i definitely have some seriously high hopes for this mascara. 

4) Bare Minerals Loose Eyeshadows in Take Me and Celery



I've never actually tried using loose eyeshadows. So i'm really excited to try these eyeshadows. I mean, how hard can it be to use these? Plus it was like only RM 25 to RM 30 only. I think it was RM 30 though. The colours are GORGEOUS. I got Celery which looks like a beautiful olive green coloured shimmery eyeshadow. And Take Me is a beautiful iridescent light pink eyeshadow with purple reflects. It looks amazing. Can't wait to play with it. Expect a review of these eyeshadows soon. 

5) Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet + Foundation in #65



I started using this foundation about 2 weeks ago and i thought that i had finally found the only foundation that keeps me looking matte for a long period of time. Until i noticed that my face was beginning to break out. I had pimples and of course i freaked out. At first, i thought that it was because it was THAT time of the month. But even then i wouldn't get more than 2 pimples. And then even after my period was over the pimples kept coming. That's when i realized that it was caused by this foundation. After stopping this foundation for about a week, my face has stopped breaking out. Thank god for that! SO yeah. Pretty much right now i don't know what to do with this foundation. I mean, it's still new. Full review will be coming up soon. But there will be no pictures of me using it coz ain't nobody gonna use this ish if it's giving me pimples. lol. 

6) Sephora Outrageous Rouge Extreme Liquid Lipstick in #01



This liquid lipstick looks promising. It is not under the Sephora Cream Lip Stain. The cream lip stains are all matte. But this liquid lipstick isn't. I've only tried it once. So i can't really make a conclusion on how i feel about these liquid lipsticks exactly. So i'll try it a few more times before i do a review on them. It is retailed at RM 50 i think. Definitely around the RM 50 ish price. I got the shade 01 which is the lightest shade available. Though it isn't a nude colour. It's more of a medium shade of lip colour.

7) Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm



Since my MAC lip conditioner is about to finish, i thought i might as well pick up another lip balm to use underneath all my lipsticks. I thought this would make a great replacement for my MAC Lip conditioner. The Burt's Bees lip balm is way cheaper than the MAC one anyways. I'm pretty sure the quality will be the same as well. However, the MAC lip conditioner did smell like vanilla. But oh well. It's nice to change it up sometimes. I might do a post on my top favourite lip balms since i never really talk about my all-time favourite lip balms. And i do use lip balms everyday.

And that's a warp, everyone! :)

Hope you are all having an awesome day with your loved ones. 

I love you all <3 

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. Nice haul dear.. maybe the foundation is too thick or you're cleansing routine is not enough to remove all of it causing you to have breakouts.. too bad about the nyx primer too.

    Xoxo
    Miriam
    www.miriammerrygoround.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, the foundation is just not good on my skin. Maybe i have sensitive skin.

      Delete
  2. Hahaha! I used a mattifying base once and it did make me oilier. Apparently I was using too much though. Maybe you can try that? =)

    Latest giveaway -
    http://www.theisabellee.com/2015/04/alotos-berry-flavour-collagen-drink.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmmmm i'll give that a try! :) Though, i always use very very little that shine killer.

      Delete