Wednesday, May 13, 2015

My Day Time Skincare Routine :)

Ola peeps! :)

Since i have already shown you girls my Night Time Skincare routine, now as promised, i am going to show you all what i do in the morning. What creams do i apply on my face. I use makeup to work everyday. As in Monday to Friday. Which pretty much means ALMOST the whole week. I wear makeup to work because i enjoy the process of putting on makeup everyday on my face. I think it's such a fun process of deciding what lipstick to wear or do i feel like wearing an eyeshadow today? You know, it's really fun. 

So before putting on my makeup, i do have a skincare routine that i follow everyday. I basically just use like 4 items excluding the facial cleanser that i use. Without furthe ado, let's jump right in! :)



1. Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser



Firstly, when i wake up in the morning, i wash my face with the Clinique Rinse-Off Foaming Cleanser. I love this cleanser just because it feels gentle on my skin. It doesn't dry out my skin nor will it leave any residue on my face. It's basically the perfect cleanser for me. It is intended for normal skin though. Haha. 

2. Clinique All About The Eyes Cream



After that, i pat my face dry. Then i apply my Clinique All About The Eyes cream. It's always better to apply your eye cream first for any moisturizers because your eye cream is created to be absorbed by the skin easier. Hence, if you apply your moisturizers (which are usually thick and heavy) first, the eye cream would not be able to be absorbed into the skin in your eye area easily. Hence, use your eye cream first. This Clinique All About The Eyes cream is the best eye cream that i've ever used. It has significantly reduced the dark circles around my eyes and also the fine lines too. Although it is kinda pricey (RM 148 for 15ml), it is totally worth it. Especially if you have dark circles under your eyes. 

3. Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum



After the eye cream, i apply the Clinique Pore Refining Solutions Correcting Serum on my face as a base for my foundation and also to cover up my pores. I feel like this serum is a 2-in-1 for me because it covers up my pores and works as a makeup base. Plus, it actually minimizes the pores on my face. So it's like an awesome multipurpose cream. The consistency of this cream is kinda thick. The texture is quite dense because it is supposed to fill up your pores. I'm finishing up the sample of this product first before purchasing the full size bottle. 

4. Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45



And then after all that, i move on to sun protection. I always use my sunscreen everyday. Without fail. Except during the night time. Just because there is no sun and i don't find it necessary to wear it at night. But during the day, it is a must. Ain't nobody wants to be sunburnt. So yeah. I use the Clinique Even Better Dark Spot Defense SPF 45. This isn't a sunscreen perse. But it does have a good amount of SPF for a cream. So i like to use it as my daily sunscreen protection. I bought the shade sheer which is the white coloured one. They also had a skintone shade, but it was both gonna dry up to a colourless finish on the skin anyways. This product retailed at RM 148 too. 

5. Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm in a tin



Lastly, i need to hydrate my lips. At night i like to use the Nivea Lip balm. But during the day, i don't want a lip balm that is greasy just because i am going to put on a lipstick on top of that. Therefore, i use the Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip balm. This lip balm isn't greasy at all. In fact, when you put it on your lips, it doesn't even look shiny or greasy. But it does keep your lips well moisturized and prepped up your the lipstick application. I also like the fact that the Burt's Bees Beeswax has a minty, tingling feeling on the lips. Finally, after all these are on my face and lips, i can start putting on my makeup as per usual.


And that is all that i do in the morning. It's a very simple skincare routine during the day time. I hope that you girls enjoyed it. I'll be back with another post soon. Till the next post then! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment