Monday, May 4, 2015

Review : Sleek Lipstick in Mystic

How are my beautiful readers doing? :)

I can't believe it's already May. Didn't it feel like it was JUST April? Haha. Anyways, things are looking up for me now. I've made some new decision - all career related. Hopefully it all goes well. So yeah. Nowadays i have been liking bright coloured lipsticks. Especially during the weekend. That's when i try to be adventurous with my makeup. Obviously at work i can't really be too adventurous with my makeup. A girl's gotta look professional yo! Hehe. Thus, i always test out makeup looks during the weekend. And recently i discovered Sleek Cosmetics.


Sleek cosmetics is a drugstore makeup brand from UK. And you can only purchase their products via Colour Cosmetics Malaysia. Or eBay. They are a very inexpensive makeup brand. The prices are almost similar to the prices of Revlon cosmetics. Anyways, I'm gonna review the Sleek Mystic lipstick today. This is my favourite fuschia lipstick. It's a perfect balance or purple and pink. But my sister claims it's purple. I would say that it is a perfect fuschia liptick.


Sleek Mystic comes in a matte finish. But it isn't drying at all. It feels like a MAC Satin finish. It lasts a good 5 hours without needing to touch up. But of course it rubs off when you're eating something greasy. It retails at RM 35. The packaging of this lipstick is smaller than a regular lipstick packaging but not worry because the amount of lipstick is the same as any normal Revlon or MAC Lipsticks. Don't be deceived by the tiny packaging. It like the fact that it's quite tiny. It can easily fit inside my purse especially when you're using a small evening purse.

This lipstick will look amazing on medium to dark skintone. I feel like the colour purple and fuschia looks amazing on dark girls. It just makes your skintone look more radiant and nice. So don't be scared to try this lipstick if you have dark skin. True me, you need this lipstick in your life. I'm glad that the Sleek Mystic lipstick does not have any scent to it. I usually use this lipstick with MAC Fashion Boost Lip pencil just to tidy up my lip line.


Here is a swatch of Sleek's Mystic on my hand. Don't you think it looks so gorgeous? For those of you that are experiencing summer, this will be a perfect summer shade for you! :)


And that's all for the review. Below is a picture of me rockin' the Sleek Mystic lipstick. How do you think it looks? Yay or Nay? :) DO let me know your thoughts!


Till the next post then.

I love you all <3

XOXO

4 comments:

  1. The color looks gorgeous on you! Their 'Matte Me' liquid lipstick range looks really good too, have you tried that? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've heard of it. But i have not tried it yet. Hopefully i will try them soon! xxx

      Delete
  2. You can actually purchase Sleek products from Luxola too. Luxola provides a wide range of cosmetic at affordable prices thanks to their frequent discounts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, true! Luxola is an awesome website :)

      Delete