Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Review : MAC Studio Conceal & Correct Duo in Rich Yellow/Burnt Coral

Hi everyone!

You girls know how much i love the Bobbi Brown Colour Corrector in Deep Peach. I use it to correct my undereye darkness. This is to avoid making your undereye area to look ashy. Especially if you have those blue-ish darkness underneath it. Anyway, the Bobbi Brown colour correctors are now retailed at RM 103. That is pricey. That's why i was excited when MAC came out with this colour corrector. At least if i buy MAC products, it is more value for money because i can Back2MAC those items and get a free lipstick. So that's why i rather buy MAC than Bobbi Brown.


Anyway, i love this MAC Studio Conceal & Correct Duo in Rich Yellow/Burnt Coral. It comes in a lipgloss-like double ended tube. It comes with a doe foot applicator which makes it easy to place the product under my eyes. This product is retailed at RM 100.




I used the Burnt Coral colour to cancel out the darkness under my eyes. Whereas, the Rich Yellow shade to brighten up that area. These are the swatches on my hand. This duo is perfect for tanned skin girls (NC 45). There are a few other shades too for lighter skintone girls as well as darker skintone girls. It's easy, the darker the skintone, the more concentrated the "orange" and "yellow" shades will be. 


Anyways, so below is how i apply the MAC Studio Conceal and Correct Duo. I dot the Burnt Orange shade and then the Rich Yellow shade. I always apply less Rich Yellow just because i will be using a concealer on top of this. Be sure to not apply too much of this product or it will crease. So far, i don't face any creasing with this. Unless i had been wearing this makeup from morning till night time. Then maybe at like 10pm i will see my undereye area creasing. 


And i wanted to show you girls how well this cancels out my dark circles. On my left eye, I am showing you how i applied it. And on my right eye, is after i blended out the burnt orange shade and the riche yellow shade. See how my dark circles disappeared? This product is fantastic! :)


So i give the MAC Studio Conceal & Correct Duo in Rich Yellow/Burnt Coral a 10/10 rating. I see nothing wrong with this product at all. What cha waiting for girls? Rush to the nearest MAC store and pick this baby up!

Tille the next post then.

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi babe,

    do you use a brush, beauty blender or your fingers to blend these out?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To blend out color corrector, i use my fingers. And then on top of the color corrector, i will use a concealer which i blended out using a beauty blender.

      Delete