Sunday, April 24, 2016

Bath & Body Works Fragrance Mist & Body Lotion in Pink Chiffon

Hello Girlies! :)

All girls love to smell good right? Imagine walking into a room full of people and everyone is turning around to look at you because you are accompanied by this sweet-smelling, enticing scent. Haha. I love to smell sweet and florally. That's like my kind of scent. I used to be obsessed with Vanilla scented stuff, but now, i have started to love floral scent too. Especially this certain fragrance mist from Bath & Body Works. This wonderful fragrance is called Pink Chiffon. Pink Chiffon is in their signature collection. So no worries, you'll be able to get it throughout the year. YAY! :D


Anyways, Bath & Body Works fragrance mist comes in a super huge bottle of 236 ml/8fl oz. That's a lot of product compared to the Victoria's Secret Body mist. The scent of Pink Chiffon according to the Bath & Body Works website is as below :-

"A light-as-air pairing of soft pink petals and Vanilla chiffon icing" 

To me, Pink Chiffon has the perfect mix of sweet and the floral scent. It smells like sugary goodness with some tuberose flowers mixed together to form this sweet scent. I am absolutely in love with this scent. It is like my signature scent now. I use it with my Ralph Lauren No. 2 perfume. It goes so well together.


The scent of Pink Chiffon last up to 6 hours if you layer them over perfumes. However, if you were to use them by themselves it will probably only last for around 4 hours or so. Which is quite long lasting for a body mist. I also got the Pink Chiffon body lotion. If i only want to use the fragrance mist with no real perfume, i will apply the Pink Chiffon body lotion first on my skin, before spraying on the mist for some added effect. This makes the scent way stronger. 


The Pink chiffon body lotion smells exactly like the fragrance mist. It comes in a bottle of 236 ml again. It isn't the most hydrating lotion out there, but it does keep you smelling nice. So for my dry skin girls out there, you need to get something stronger for your skin like maybe the Body Shop's Body Butter. You can keep this as a perfume product. 

Bath & Body Works always have the promotion of buying 3 products for the price of RM 180 (if i'm not mistaken) Sorry, i'm really bad at remembering prices of stuff. I would encourage you to buy the 3 products in order to save your money. You can get the fragrance mist, body lotion, shower gel etc. You can also mix and match it all.


I would rate the Pink Chiffon fragrance mist and body lotion a 9/10. It is my favorite body mist of all time! It even beat my Victoria's Secret Coconut Passion. 

Till the next post then! :)

XOXO

3 comments: