Tuesday, April 26, 2016

Review : Inglot Gel Eyeliner in #77

Ola girls :)

So i have finally used up both of my Maybelline Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black. I asked my friend about the current eyeliner that she is using. And she told me that she is using the Inglot Gel Liner. Apparently it's the bomb. So i got it together with the Inglot eyeliner brush as well and guess what? I actually do like it. This is how the gel liner looks like.


It comes in a relatively large pot of eyeliner. It's way bigger than the Bobbi Brown gel liners, the MAC Fluidlines and also the Maybelline ones. So you're getting a lot of product!


It does not come with a brush but you can use any eyeliner brushes that you have. I wanted to get a proper eyeliner brush, so i bought it from Inglot too. The eyeliner brush is awesome! It's called the 'Must Have Angled Liner'. It enables you to draw a very thin line or a thick line. Whichever you prefer. Below is the Ingot Brush #90 that i use for this Gel Liner. 



The consistency of this gel liner is super creamy and pigmented. Plus, It's super black and very creamy. Another thing about this liner that i love is the fact that it dries to a matte finish. It's not like all those other liners that I've tried (especially liquid liners) that dries to a shiny vinyl-like finish. That sucks. Ain't nobody got time for shiny ass liners. Hahaa. Below is the swatch of the eyeliner on my hands. See how pigmented it looks? 

Please ignore my super dry hands. I have yet to get myself a new hand cream!
The Inglot gel liner last relatively long. I get at least 9 hours of wear without smudging while using this eyeliner. However after like 12 hours of wearing it, the eyeliner did smudge around my inner tear duct and also on my eyelids. It did transfer slightly on to my eyelids. So yeah. That's the only con. Otherwise, it's a great eyeliner. 


The price of the Inglot Gel Liner in #77 is around RM 75. But i used my RHB bank card and there was a promotion at that time. So i got a discount of 20% i think. You girls can go and try to see if that discount is still on. Anyways, that wraps up my review for the Inglot Gel Liner in #77.

Rockin' that winged eyeliner look using the Ingot Gel Liner in #77

Till the next post then! :)

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hey I've checked the collection and found it really attractive, I've also got great collection of eyeliner online at Majorbrands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay great :) will check it out! xx

      Delete