Friday, April 29, 2016

Review : Inglot Single Pan Eyeshadows :)

Ola girls! :)

Today, i'll be revising the Inglot Single Pan Eyeshadows. I know, i know. I've been doing so many Inglot cosmetics review. I am even planning on doing a review on their YSM Cream foundation. But what can i say? Inglot is an amazing cosmetics brand. Plus they are right in between the price point of Revlon and MAC. Not as cheap as Revlon prices but not as expensive as MAC. So yeah. Anyways, today it's all about their amazing eyeshadows.


Inglot has a lot of eyeshadows. When i say a lot, i meant A LOT. If you've walked by an Inglot store you know what i'm talking about. They have practically every shade of eyeshadow colors ever! And in all finishes - matte, satin, shimmer and glitters too. The best part is the quality of these eyeshadows are amazing! Even better than the MAC eyeshadows in my opinion. They are one of the most pigmented eyeshadows that i've ever used. 

Below are the swatches of the Inglot Eyeshadows that i have. I have 4 shades. 2 mattes, 1 shimmery shade and another glittery shadow. I would say out of the 4 shades, only 1 shadow has like normal pigmentation. The other 3 are super pigmented, it's crazy! Especially the shimmer and the glittery ones. As for the matte shades, they are pigmented. but the lighter matte shades are usually more 'powdery'. The shades that i have are #368, #335, #430 and #42. You can check out more shades by clicking here.


This #368 with and without an eyeshadow primer. #368 is my everyday, all over the lids kinda matte shade. This is the eyeshadow that i use when i want that 'no-eyeshadow, clean look' to my eyes. It's very clean. When on my eyelids, it looks like i'm not wearing any eyeshadow. But it neutralizes any darkness on my eyelids. It's kinda like my eye primer eyeshadow too. I seriously love peachy nude eyeshadow shades. 


#335 with and without an eyeshadow primer. #335 is super pigmented and matte. So i usually have to use a very light hand when applying this eyeshadow. I always make sure to blend it in properly too. This is one of my favorite crease colors too. The warm brown shade is just perfect to make that crease color pop! But if i'm not feeling like an intense crease shade, i'll mix #368 and #335 together. 


#430 with and without an eyeshadow primer. #430 is this most pigmented and vibrant gold shade ever. It almost looks like a deep gold rustic shade. It's in the shimmer finish. This will look gorgeous when paired with sarees and indian outfits. Me like!


#42 with and without an eyeshadow primer. #42 is my favorite shade! It's a sort of deep chocolate brown glittery eyeshadow that looks amazing on deeper skinned girls. It's the perfect brown smokey eyes shade. However, i will use this shade anytime of the day coz i love it too much. I love to use it when #335 in the crease. The combination of the 2 eyeshadow looks amazing. #42 is the most pigmented shade out of all 4.


Anyways, one of this eyeshadow is retailed at RM 35. It comes in a magnetic pan. So you kinda have to buy the palette. However, if you have a z-palette already or if you're like me (i only have the 2-pan eyeshadow palette, so the other 2 shadows does not have a palette) you don't mind storing the eyeshadows inside their respectively boxes, then it's cool. Problem solved. I find the price good because you're getting a lot of product here. These eyeshadows can last for years.



How often does anybody actually finishes up their eyeshadows? 

Anyways, below is a picture of me with these eyeshadows on my eyes. I'll try to do a step by step post on how to create this Eyeshadow look. So no worries, girls! :)





Till the next post then! By the way, i'm on Snapchat now! Follow me if you wanna see mini review of products and also to get to know me more :P Snapchat ID : priyamogan

Lots of love from me <3 

XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Good to see all the makeup posts! :D
    -Hari

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :D Thank you! It feels great to be blogging again :)

      Delete