Sunday, April 24, 2016

Review : NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in SML 08 San Paulo

Hello, my beautiful readers! 

I know, i know. I have been MIA for ages! I was gone for almost a year. But not worry anymore. I've got a new laptop - my daddy was kind enough to get me the MacBook Pro. Yay! Thank you, daddy. You're the best! :) Anyways, many things have changed in my life as of now. I am currently unemployed. LOL. I'm currently looking for a new job right now. Hopefully i do get a job soon. I hate being unemployed and not doing anything much during the day. So yeah. BUT - at least I can concentrate on my blog for now. 


Today, i am going to review the one and only NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo. I bought this recently at Sephora in Paradigm Mall. Oh btw girls, apparently there is a Sephora stand in One Utama! FINALLY! :D It's right outside Muji there. So it's at the old wing. Check it out. There are some pretty cool deals. Back to the review, this NYX lip cream retailed for RM 35 (if i'm not mistaken) . It comes in a tiny tube of 8ml. I like how the outer packaging shows the colour of the lip creams. 



San Paulo is a beautiful bright pink. It almost has a hint of red in it as well. Kinda like MAC Relentlessly red. Below is the swatch of this lip cream on my hand. Please ignore my dry ass hands! Haha. i seriously need to get a good hand cream ASAP. 



Anyways, the NYX Soft Matte Lip cream in San Paulo does dry down to a matte finish. However, because the consistency of the creams are "thin" and "lightweight", i feel like it doesn't dry out my lips at all. It feels comfortable on the lips all day. However, it is not very long lasting. After eating a whole meal, i had to reapply this lip cream again. Which doesn't bother me anyways coz i always do touch up my lipstick after having any meal. 


It fades gradually throughout the day. i like the fact that it doesn't flake off like some other matte liquid lipsticks (eg. Australis Velourlips Cream). So yeah. Below is a picture of me rockin' the NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream in San Paulo. 


How do you girls think it looks on me? Have you guys tried it? What are your thoughts? As for me, i do like it. I would probably rate them a 7/10. 

Thank you for reading, peeps! 

I love you all <3 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment