Saturday, April 30, 2016

Wet & Wild Mega Length Mascara Review!

Hey Peeps! :)

Today i have a mascara review from the drugstore. You girls know that i personally do not like expensive mascaras because i feel that the drugstore brands also offers very good mascara! In fact, i have always been using mascaras from Maybelline. Maybelline is known for their awesome quality mascara. But today is a good day. because i finally found another drugstore brand that offers inexpensive but amazing mascaras. I'm talking about the Wet & Wild Mega Length Mascara! 


You can find Wet & Wild cosmetics in any Sasa Stores in Malaysia. All Wet & Wild cosmetics are inexpensive. None of their products are over RM 60. Wet & Wild is from USA by the way. Just in case you girls don't know. This Wet & Wild Mega Length mascara is retailed at RM 28.90. That is cheap. Even Maybelline mascaras are like RM 29.90 to RM 39.90. So yay!


This mascara comes in a purple tube. The design is sleek and minimalistic. There is the Wet & Wild logo imprinted on the tube itself. But i noticed that it kind of fades off after awhile. But that does not bother me at all. All i care about is the product! How the mascara works and so on. And it works amazing on my lashes. 

What i look for in a mascara is always length and also separation. I want my lashes to NOT look clumpy. I hate mascaras that makes my lashes clumpy. That's why i always stay away from volumizing mascara. They tend to make your lashes clumpy and spidery-looking. This Wet & Wild Mega Length mascara does not make my lashes look clumpy whatsoever. In fact it separates my lashes and make it look longer and more beautiful. I love the way it makes my lashes look longer than there are as well as separating the lashes beautifully. 

My lashes before i had applied the Wet & Wild Mega Length.




My lashes after the Mega Length has been applied. Look at the differences! And mind you, this was only after 1 coat of mascara.



The Wet & Wild mascara is not waterproof. Just the way i like it. i absolutely hate wearing waterproof mascara because i feel like it's so hard to remove and i don't wanna rip off my lashes while trying to remove the mascara. So yeah. This mascara is fairly easy to remove. I love this plastic brush of this Wet & Wild Mega Length mascara. It's tiny and that's why it can comb through your lashes properly. Applying mascara to your lower lashes will be a breeze to with this brush. 


And that's all i have to say about this mascara. It's my current favourite mascara now. I usually only have 1 mascara opened at a time just because mascara get dried up fast. At most, a mascara can only last up to 6 months.


Anyways, the rating that i'll give the Wet & Wild Mega Length mascara is a 8/10. Thank you for reading, you guys! :)

Till the next post then. Happy Labour day! 

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment