Monday, May 2, 2016

Review : Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black

Ola senoritas,

I hope all my readers are well and happy. I know sometimes in life, there are always ups and downs. But always remember that everything happens for a reason. And what doesn't kill you, will make you stronger. So yeah. Anyways, today i have a review on an eyeliner from Lakme. Lakme is a cosmetics brand from India. You can find Lakme Cosmetics in certain Guardian stores in Malaysia. I know the Sunway Pyramid branch has it as well as the KLCC branch too. 

Sweater from Dorothy Perkins :)

I am going to review the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal liner in Black. I only use black eyeliners. I never use brown or grey before. I just love the dramatic effect that the black eyeliner gives. This Lakme Eyeconic Kajal liner is retailed at RM 19.50. That is relatively inexpensive. Of course, if you compare it to Maybelline or Catrice, it's kinda not THAT cheap. But still, i personally think it's inexpensive and worth it because of their quality. 


These Lakme Eyeconic Kajals are said to be waterproof. They are also smudge proof too. They claim to last about 10 hours. The texture of this Eyeconic Kajal liner is that they are relatively cream and they are pigmented. They tend to set once you've lined your eyes. So that's good coz that way, it won't smudge. in fact, you'll need a proper eye makeup remover to remove this eyeliner. 


This is a swatch of the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal on my hand.


The only thing that i don't like about this Lakme Eyeconic Kajal is the fact that i can't be sharpen. it comes in one of those twist up mechanism. This means the tip of the eyeliner is always blunt. That means you can create a thin line around your eyes. So i would say that it's really nice if you like thick eyeliner look on your eyes or if you have really big eyes. Otherwise, you might wanna give this eyeliner a skip. 


Below is a close up picture of me using this Lakme Eyeconic Kajal in Black. 



Ostensibly, i give the Lakme Eyeconic Kajal a rating of 7/10. It's a good product for the price. And the quality is great. But i usually prefer thinner eyeliner tips. Hence, the rating! 

Don't forget to follow me on snapchat for mini review of products and also for random goofy stuff! SnapChat ID : priyamogan

Lots of love from me <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment